What apparel brand do we use?
For all our clothing items we use AS colour. They produce quality garments and their production values are driven by responsible sourcing, ethical production and quality. We agree with their values and love their products. If you wish to know more, check out their website ascolour.co.nz/how-we-source
What inks do you print with?
We use a stretchable polyurethane vinyl that is an eco-friendly product with a soft elastic texture. Using a design program and printing and cutting machine, the design is then transferred onto product using heat and applied pressure.
How do I take care of my print?
For the best results and longevity of print, follow the care instructions below.
- Do not bleach
- Dry cleaning not recommended
- Always respect garment instructions
- Do not tumble dry, hang inside out from sun
- Cold machine or hand wash.
- Use a cool iron only if necessary.
We can generally get your order done the day your payment clears, then onto an overnight courier the same day or following day. However, at busy times, please allow 2-3 business days from time of confirmed payment, then allow an additional 2-3 business days for postage/shipping. Please note, shipping times may alter at peak times of year. Your unique tracking number will be emailed to you with shipping confirmation.
Yes there are adult and kids trucker caps available. Each one has a one size fits all adjustable snap back at rear.
It is near impossible to get 100% accuracy for colour swatches on every viewers screen, however we have tried to demonstrate colours in photos also. The two that havent been well represented are
- silver (print colour) is actually metallic
- orange (print colour) is actually slightly neon
- Bed pillowcases are standard queen size cases - 48 x 73 cm (cases only)
- Square cushions - 40 x 40 cm (inners included)